Kamis, 30 Januari 2014

Are You Ready to Grab Your Wings?


Happy New Year,
 
         Well, nice to connect with you again on my beloved blog. I want to say thank you very much for everyone who have opened, joined,  supported and even commented directly to me without posted it on my blog, that was such a great help. Okay, I know perhaps you feel confused what I am talking right now. I know thanks giving have finished for about a month ago, and then I also do not want to tell you about thanks giving anymore this time. Moreover, I just want to share my feelings during 2013 and what will I plan to be grabbed on 2014. Well, could you guess what is in my mind right now? Okay, I know you could almost arrange the puzzle of my mind well, and I will feel willing to help you find the answer. Today we know that we had passed 2013 and we have been opened the fresh paper on 2014. When we talk about it, of course we will absolutely remember about New Year party perhaps, fireworks, the condition of midnight in the city, everyone shouted and liked countdown the time together. Although, actually the most important thing that we always face during that period is we always remember about two words that actually become the main key of this event and they could not separate each other. What are they? Absolutely, they are Reflection and Resolution. By the way, have you been realized and evaluated about the adventure of your life during 2013? Or perhaps you have done it, and even you are already prepared about the next journey of your life during 2014. Then, it sounds good if you do that. Then, so do you during my first class of English on 8th January 2014, I have determined my own journey to make my adventure be more exciting by plans, or sometimes I would look backward for awhile as the remainder of my life. Although, we have to be focused on forward and don’t be trapped on your past, because life always moves fast. As a result, don’t be late to grab them tightly. Here they are my hands of reflections and resolutions that I had made during English class.

                                                 picture 1. My left hand of Reflection on 2013


                                    picture 2. My right hand of resolution on 2014

         What is in my mind during 2013? I think 2013 is the best year ever in my life. I could say that because during this beautiful year I had met many successful people with their special ability such as they are perfect for calculations subjects, or person who really expert for helping others by giving such a suggestions, the person who could keep her best friends. Those could really motivate me to be more powerful again like them to achieve my goal. During this year, I felt I began to find everything  as the second construction of my life. I had found my best friends, Wahyu, Melissa. I could get the chance to follow many competitions although the stream sometimes did not support us to be the first in every competition.  At least, I would really be happy to enrich my experience with my team that really supported me towards that competition. Hopefully, next time I could do best for those competitions. Then, my life during this year was like a wave, it showed that it was not flat by all beautiful moments filling up my days. Here, I also had felt confused about my high school life that the materials really seemed too difficult for me, that was why  I rather be late from others because I must understood it well on my mind step by step not as fast as my brilliant friends here.  Sometimes, I felt stress about them but God always with me by my family, my best friends who always helped me whatever my conditions so that I did not fall down very deep to the sadness. Although, in this year, I had felt the saddest moment that the fact my most favourite teacher who taught me since I was in third grade of Elementary school until I had finished my studied until third grade of Junior High School had passed away on April, 2013. He taught Mathematics, he was the one who had changed my mind if Mathematics was fun and interesting. He was the one who became the simplest teacher, person, and also father in his family. Even, he always cared with all of his students with his different way. I would say thank you very much for Mr. Hendro and family who always cares me. I never, never, never give up, Sir. I hope you could get the better place there. God will absolutely save you. Furthermore, during this year, I had felt sadness, happiness, gratefulness that combined well in my previous journey of life. It would be written on my note of life so that I thought I would never forget this time. Then, I would close it by simple way with the beautiful moments with everyone that I loved as the covers. I love you.
 
picture 3. My beloved mother, my older sister, and I took photo in Batu vacation on 5th   April 2013
 

picture 4. My beloved family Shark took photo before doing trip in Cuban Rondo Waterfall on 2013


                   picture 5. My beloved friends and family in Ganool Njepat that had lunch together on 2013
        
        By the time, I also have just determined my resolution on 2014. I give my first note of this adventure by title Next Steps for Habiba’s Life. Here, I really want to improve myself to be more powerful girl to face my day. It means that I would decrease sadness, unfocused, stress, and bad mood then transform it to be smile, positive thinking, and more grateful person from what God has already given to me. I wish I could fly highly like others with my own goal of life. My goal of life is just simple. I just want to do something that can give benefits for me and all people around me. I wish I could enjoy my activities with all of people. I can be accepted in my environment, I could see them smile because of what I do. Then, I wish I could see I could be the best students in school, having many good friends that support each others, lovely family that always support me through their invisible army, the praying, so it could make me strong enough to stand well here. Then, I wish during 2014, I could make all of my aims will come true and God always guide me to do them in the right way. Amen. I want to say thank you for everyone that I have met or perhaps the one who will meet me during this year. Let’s we decorate our own adventure of life. Let’s grab our wings, do not be shy! Just trust to ourselves that we can do that. Then, wish us luck! Amen. Keep Spirit!

                                                 picture 6. My keep spirit sign.

                                                       picture 7. My lovely classmate's reflections on 2013


                                       picture 8. My lovely classmate's resolutions on 2014, wish us luck!

4 komentar:

  1. Bib, you are my first best friend in Senior high school :) your positive thinking always inspire me. thanks for everything that you gave to me. And I have the additional resolution, I want to join competition again with you ^^ and we can be the winner

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. amin..amin..amin...I will always wait that time...thanks a lot, my best friend, you are the best...Wish Us Luck! Keep Spirit! I really love to know that you are the first person ever write comment on my blog... thanks ^^

      Hapus
  2. habiba, i want to say big thanks to you that always give me "keep spirit" words...hopefully, i can meet you again, not only in SHS :)amiinn
    you are the one that can be my inspiring person :))

    H-onest,A-ctive,B-est of the best,I-nitiative,B-eautiful,A-wesome :3

    BalasHapus
  3. Assalamualaikum Put, It is really nice to read your blog and your comment about me, by the way I really love this time and I really give thanks to Allah because I have many kind Friends that always support and complete each other, Keep spirit, Put! You Can and So do I, let's we grab our dreams here...

    BalasHapus